I’m Uri (he/him), a second-year Physicist and your SU Vice President for the academic year 2020/21. My main job is to assist the President in all his tasks and responsibilities, as well as acting as press officer for our SU. I also liaise between Wadham SU and Oxford SU, the university-wide student union. I do this mainly by attending Student Council meetings, where I represent the voices of Wadham students in Oxford SU decisions.
Here is a quick summary of my main goals this year.
I want to:
- Improve access to the SU
- Make sure that students’ opinions are heard and considered thoroughly before decisions are made by the college
- Ensure transparency in SU business
- Renew and maintain this Website
- Keep everyone well informed about college and university wide developments
- Make sure everyone knows what the Oxford SU does and report on recent activities
Most importantly, I want to make sure that all voices are heard in Wadham SU, so if there is anything on your mind that you would like to talk about, or if you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a message on Facebook (Uri Sharell) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.